As stewards of this farm, our mission is to produce high quality grain, livestock and timber and recreational opportunities for U.S. and foreign customers in a manner that will ensure:
- a fair rate of return on invested resources to our owners
- a safe and fulfilling environment to work and live in, and
- a farm capable of producing sustained income for future generations.
As a team, we value:
- undertaking our efforts with excellence and teamwork
- recognizing our employees with professional treatment and competitive compensation
- pursuit of new technologies and strategies to improve our efficiency and profitability
- safety, conservation and stewardship that make our farm safe and a fun place to work
- operating under a planned approach as opposed to a day-to-day reactive approach
- clear division of responsibility with mutual respect and support for each other’s roles
- making decisions based on sound business practices that are considered standard in other similar and successful businesses
- documented operating and personnel policies to guide decisions and communications
- maintaining a balance between profit and quality of life. We encourage our owners and employees to pursue recreation, church, community service and other activities
- open and honest communication among employees, landlords and owners
- maintenance of good records and sharing those records openly with all key principals.